Most insurance policies provide coverage for Chiropractic Health Care.
We will be glad to verify your coverage with your insurance carrier. We accept many insurance plans. Here are some of the more common ones:
- Aetna | Ameriplan | Anthem | Automobile Accident/Personal Injury
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield | CIGNA
- Healthnet | Kaiser | Landmark | Medicare | Motion Picture Health and Welfare
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) | SAG/Aftra | United Healthcare
- Writer's Guild
Auto Accidents – What you need to bring.
If you are looking for gentle, precise and safe care to help you heal and get you pain-free after a car accident, you’ve come to the right place. Here is what to bring with you when you come, in order to help us get you all the care you need:
- Your car insurance information
- The car insurance information from the other party
- Your health insurance information
- The police report if there is one
- Your lawyer’s name and contact info, if you have one. If you don’t have a personal injury lawyer and would like someone to represent you, we can refer you to several experienced accident attorneys.
- Any exams, x-rays, MRIs etc. from any treatment related to this accident.